Sunday, March 24, 2013

training 3.24.2013

Just trying to get back in.

Started with B-Ala/creatine mix and a scoop of Craze.  Lots of dynamic work for shoulders, no real warm-up sets under the bar.

Rows, lots of lots with little weight, 45 degrees to low grip
Lunges with all my big chains, 3 x lots
Curls, lots of lots with little, used the barbell, did 'em in the squat rack because I could

Time under tension was only about 45 minutes.  Lungs were screaming, coughed a lot, generally did not feel happy.  Glad to be back in the room, though.

Heart rate is obscenely high.  I have lost 20 pounds in the last six weeks.  No idea how long this cough will linger.

By the way, as much as it sounds like Cali hoodoo, oregano oil does seem to help my cough.  I'm taking a capsule of it every few hours and it seems to make the cough more productive.

Anyway, best thing seems to be to not catch the crud in the first place.

Hope all are well.

No comments:

Post a Comment