Monday, February 21, 2011

Bench, 5/3/1 rep, smolov day 3 week 3

This work was done yesterday. Got a house full of sick folks, so I'm just getting around to posting. Will likely train later and post again.

Started with Results and MGPM. Just about out of the powdered muscle, but True Protein is back-ordered. Put in a huge order of stuff with them anyway this morning and will likely go ahead an B-O the MGPM. I like it.

Did almost no dynamic work. Been a week off and was a little unsure what to expect today. I've got to solve the scheduling dilemma. Did a fair amount of bar work on each exercise to warm up.

Wore loose briefs, knee sleeves, neoprene wrist wraps, and elbow sleeves.

Bench

200kg x 5 reps easy
210kg x 3 reps fine
235kgx 1 rep got 4 reps, thought the top of my head my come off

DB snatch
30kg DB, sets of 10 reps, did 5 or 6 sets between sets of other things

Squat
285kg x 7 sets of 5 reps

Felt fine. Nothing exciting, which is how I like it. My scar has been hurting when I jiggle it (scientific term), but I don't feel a thing when I use it. Waiting seven days between squats, I noticed it a lot more than recently.

Have a great day. This afternoon should be nothing but squats with some assistance stuff thrown in. Been loving the instructional Wenning squat videos on EliteFTS -- great stuff that's reminded me of some things I miss because I'm working alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment