Sunday, March 2, 2014

training 3.2.2014

Been raining here for three days.  Very unusual for around here.  Like pretty much everything else, it makes me want to move back to the Southeast.

Starting a new diet routine (that's not so new) and new training regimen (that'll incorporate a lot of the same old stuff).

Forgot tunes today, which is deadly.  My brain might have rotted.  I somehow managed to escape with some semblance of sanity retained, assuming it was ever there.

Trap bar DL, 4x6; worked up to a reasonably heavy weight and did four sets.  It was somewhere over 4 wheels, though not a lot over 4.

GM (3x10) superset with 45-degree extensions (3xfailure), really focusing on glutes.  These really took it out of me, as long as it's been since I did a heavy posterior chain day.

Pull-throughs, 3x20; more glute firing.

Calves, standing (3x30, 2s stretch) and seated (3x12, 1s at full flex).

Stumbled out.  Worked for around an hour, and it was early morning.  Felt pretty good.  Started with my usual on top of a bunch of coffee, so I was doing okay at the polishers. 

Gonna start a youtube channel and make videos for various things.  I'll post info here for anyone that is interested.

Wife is doing great.  We talk with the Medical Oncologist this week and will get info about ongoing treatment. 

Thanks for checking in.

1 comment:

  1. "Wife is doing great."

    So delighted to read this!

    Interested in YouTube vids that you care to post. :)

    ReplyDelete