Friday, February 7, 2014

training 2.7.2014

Did a lot of dynamic work before training today and a bunch of sled pushes.  Been feeling fat for too long, so GPP is going to ramp up again.  Also going to return to carb backloading, which should translate this time to cutting carbs hard until I feel better about my gut.

I did a typical back day, hard, today.  I've got to get moving, so I may come back and fill in the details later.  Essentially, it was the same movements as usual, with a few things mixed in.  I haven't tested DL in forever, so maybe I should do that soon just to give you something to follow.

Been rainy and cool here for the past few days, which usually translates to snow in Utah.  Wish I could go.

Prepping for the wife's surgery, still trying to find a job/income, selling my rack tomorrow.

Hope you are all well.  Thanks for checking in, and I'll be more entertaining soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment