Sunday, September 22, 2013

9.22.2013

Gorgeous day today.

I hesitate to call this training, because it was really just an effort to move.  Nothing is really set up, I'll probably have to return to commercial gyms, and I don't know where any of my straps or support are.

Started with Ndure, Athletic Greens, and some fish oil.

Bulgarian split squats, heavy DBs, 3x12

Flat DB fly/press, heavy fat DBs, 3x30

Superset:
 - clean high-pull, 3x8, moderate weight on a barbell
 - Pendlay rows, 3x8, same bar

Superset:
 - cross-body hammer curl, 3x10, fat DBs from earleir
 - fat DB curl, 3x10, no pause between hammers and these

I've lost 20 pounds in the last six weeks, likely about equal parts muscle and lard.  I had already started dropping carbs to drop lard, so maybe 60/40 lard/lean.  Whatever.  Going to fix the composition as soon as I'm back in earnest, which needs to be this week.  I hate commercial gyms, so my motivation is purely coming from feeling like shite and a desperate need for mental adjustment.  I just need to work to feel good about something, because the rest of my life is made up of dust and boxes.  No, the move isn't complete for me yet.

Hope you are doing well, both of you who read semi-regularly.  Glad to get a sweat on today.  Off to the farmer's market to buy some grass-fed meats.

Thanks, guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment