Monday, April 25, 2011

Military press, 5/3/1 day, smolov day 2

Gorgeous day today. I'm home with my sick stepson and generally feeling sorry for myself for several reasons. Maybe this training and a rousing game of Little Big Planet will bring me out of my funk.

Not in the mood to prattle today, much to everyone's relief, I'm sure.

Started with Results, no dynamic work, and a bit of bar work. Not much of that, honestly.

Wore wrist wraps, knee sleeves, loose briefs, and a belt when it got heavy.

Military press
150kg x 5 easy
160kg x 3 easy
175kg x 3 not bad
210kg x 1 stayed with one rep

Squat
went up 20 kilos over last time
5 sets of 7 reps

Not bad. Expected to feel weak, but didn't. Everything was solid, got a good sweat on.

Hope everyone's week is better than mine has started out. Sorry to be so self-indulgent.

No comments:

Post a Comment