Sunday, June 28, 2009

Sunday

Didn't crash yesterday, but back was super-tired all day. Some discomfort. Had a couple over for dinner and he's a home-brewer, so diet got the double-whammy. Add in that my sister-in-law is in town and we celebrated, and you have more sugar and booze than I should have had -- the cheat meal had an extra oomph to it.

So I'm feeling soft this morning. Still hovering between 12% and 15% bf. Need to lean out a bit, but am making good gains in the weight room and don't want to lose strength. Classic dilemma. Maybe I'll hire Shelby Starnes, and maybe I'll just suck it up and do what needs to be done without being told. Maybe.

Not likely I'll lift today, since my back is still tender. Some soft tissue work would be wise. I need a new foam roller from EliteFTS, as mine is starting to break down a little.

My stepson has try-outs for a baseball travel team today, so there will be a lot of standing and throwing today. Hope my back holds up. Hope he does well.

No comments:

Post a Comment