Sunday, March 18, 2012

training 3.18.2012

Project Momentum is done and I don't start a new program with Big Mike until April 1st, so I'm just keeping things moving in the meantime.

I did a bunch of dynamic work and a lot of bar work, working up to training weights in 5% jumps to make sure I got a lot of reps in.  It also meant that my work weights were not particularly studly.

Movements: comp bench, squat, Cuban rotations, reverse rows

How many?  Lots and lots of each.

How'd it feel?  I'm gassed.  In fact, I think I might puke.  I should have gotten lunges in too, but it's been so long (two weeks) since I worked this hard that I decided not to.  Better just to feel sorry for myself.

How will I feel?  Fine now that I can eat, but likely very sore in a couple of days.

As of April 1, I will log my training both here and at RTS.  I'll have to find a way to mirror them, just because I am a guy and therefore fundamentally lazy about the things I find less interesting.  Maybe Bob can help, though I suspect I know how he handles it.

Hope everyone is well.  If you are in any way associated with an HIE, let me know -- got stuff to talk about.

Thanks for checking in.

No comments:

Post a Comment