Monday, April 15, 2013

training 4.15.2013

Gray day today -- kinda ugly and rainy.  Would have been a good day to stay home and read a book.

No support, dynamic and band warm-up, B-Ala/creatine mix to start.

Still trying to regain my mojo.

Biceps work:
 - 1-arm curl supersetted with
 - hammer curl
 - concentrated preacher curl

Shoulders:
 - a movement I really don't know how to describe; one arm at a time, not far from a Garonda Swing without swinging
 - lateral raises, elbow slightly bent, arms akimbo at about 30 degrees from lateral
 - one-arm DB shrug, pulling shoulder back and up -- really strict, these are awesome; don't let the shoulder go forward, but pull the whole shoulder back and up
 - rainbow press, or whatever you want to call it

Did them all until I was wrecked.  I just knew today wouldn't be a good day to DL.  I will start a new Cube cycle soon; I need to feel like I've recovered some of my quad strength, as the last two squats days have been badly humbling.

Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment