Sunday, December 16, 2012

training 11.16.2012

Cube week 5, day 4 -- assistance work

B-Ala/creatine mix, dynamic warm-up with a light (1&1/8")band, and wore 12" APT convict wrist wraps.

Landmines with a bunch of weight, 3x10: these were tougher than I expected
Curls, 4x12 with a bunch of weight: yeah, vanity
Cuban rotations with a monster mini band, 3x15
Dumbbell fly with 20kg DBs, 3x50

I'll do some planks with scapular retraction later in front of the idiot box.  Low-back is a little tender and quads are still pretty sore from Friday's work, so I took it pretty easy today.  I think I can afford to, as discretion is the better part of valor; better to be fresh for tomorrow's max dead day.  I had written down a bunch of other things, but think it wise to take it a little easy.

Rainy day here again, and a bit chilly.  It would be a good day to have a fire in the fireplace, even in SoCal.

Hope everyone has a nice start to the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment